From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to convert 2011 and 2013 file to 2017 labview

Hello,

i am an student i created this file in 2011 and 2013 but due rto some causes i just formatted the pc and now when i download the new version i am having error code 9  and i have to submit it by tomorrow 12 noon. can you help me please,thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,087 Views)

You did not put all the functions.
And where exactly does the error appear?
code 9 means there is no disk space. Check the path where you write the data

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,071 Views)

Hi there, 

You might want to post your code here: https://forums.ni.com/t5/Version-Conversion/bd-p/VersionConversion

Try to be clear in the wording of your post that you wish to backsave LabVIEW 2017 code to the older versions you mentioned.  

Double check your zip files to make sure all the sub VIs are there.  Your sept vi. is missing something.  

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,067 Views)

You don't need the Version Conversion board because LabVIEW 2017 can open up 2011 and 2013 files just fine.

Why are you asking to have them converted?  Why were they in LV 11 or 13 to begin with?

As others have said, error 9 is a disk full message which indicates a problem with your PC that is unrelated to LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,056 Views)