LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i deleted my labview 2010 installation, now i am unable to reinstall it,kindly help please!!!

I did the same with 2009 it worked but after updating to 2010 its didn't, i had to uninstall it for many things was causing a problem, so instead i deleted it and now when i reinstall it,it says that labview is already installed so i cannot install anything on it. kindly help please.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,421 Views)

Hi Kacy,

I have not tried the method which I am going to suggest. Please try it on your risk.

Go to Start>>Run

open "regedit"

Delete this item "My Computer>>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>Software>>National Instrument>>Labview".

It may help you.

Into the pursuit...
Maverick
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,411 Views)

Kacy,

be extremely careful when editing the registry. It can mess up the complete machine. Make a backup before you touch it.

Cheers

Edgar

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,402 Views)

I am facing the same problem.

Have you get any solution for this?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,383 Views)

This is why there is the uninstall option.  Deleteing the directories does not clean up the rest of the files that are spread all over your computer when programs are installed.

Do a search for MSIBlast, it will help uninstall the programs you deleted.  The new installer is probably looking at the registry settings that normally get removed when you uninstall programsSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,369 Views)