LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to write or which block is used to write (e^-j*theta)

If everything is written in the paper, then you should be able to solve your own problem!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(4,332 Views)

i have made model for estimating phasors through Non-recursive DFT algorithm with input signal x(t)= 230*cos(100*pi*t+pi/4). but it is showing error. plz see to it.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(4,318 Views)

What error is it showing?  Millions of possibilities.  An error number or description would narrow it down.

You need to attach your actual VI's.  A .lvproj file is not the entire project.  It is just a top level file that describes all the files that belong together in the project.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(4,315 Views)
(sorry, posting by phone).

I am not sure why you are trying to duplicate the code from the paper, but this seems like a very simple problem to solve from scratch. Basically, you create a complex array by multiplying the signal with a single cycle sine and cosine, resp. containing the same number of points. This is basically a "shortcut FFT", where you are only interested in the first non-dc bin, and generally similar to a digital tuner tuned to that bin. You get an amplitude and a phase that you can display however you want.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(4,305 Views)

As i am working on it and i am getting some error problem in it. Basically i have to estimate the phasors of any sinusoidal signal through recursive and non-recursive DFT algorithm. I have made model by refering 1 paper but i am getting some errors . i have attached paper and model. Plz see to it.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(4,316 Views)

This seems to be a continuation of this recent discussion.

And please chose a better subject. The sentence "Is anybody have the Idea of LABVIEW software ?" Is meaningless and does not relate to your problem. Everybody here has ideas about LabVIEW, so the answer is "yes"!)

Why is one VI inside the other one? You still retained all the coding problems pointed out long ago. Shoudn't your "r" be 1 instead of zero for the template? A sine of amplitude zero looks identical to a cosine with amplitude zero, right?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(4,309 Views)

Your VI still shows a complete misundestanding of LabVIEW and your algorithm. Most of what you are doing makes no sense at all.

Your generation of the complex reference signal is full of bugs. Why don't you graph it and see for yourself? (angle ramp is completely wrong and you set the amplitude to zero instead of 1 so there is really nothing there, for example). Calculations that need to be done only once belong before the loop. You are only graphing a single point on your graph, but you select "lines". You need to select "points" to see anything. etc. etc..

Here is a very simple draft that maybe can give you some ideas. Seems to work just fine. Modify as needed and check for bugs.

(I use a simple xy graph for simplicity).

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(4,290 Views)

How to calculate the time taken by each sample in the model attached?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(4,078 Views)

Please keep the discussion in one place, e.g. here.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(4,045 Views)