LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to write or which block is used to write (e^-j*theta)

How to write or which block is used to write (e^-j*theta). I want to add the block of (e^-j*theta) in my model. I have attached my model showing error. plz see to it. And I am unable to send my labview model here.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20
(5,323 Views)

That subVI seesm to be rather specific, creating a 1D array of unknown size from a single DBL scalar. I don't you need it.

Most operations seem to involve complex data, so the regular exponentiation will actually do the right thing that you would expect. Have you tried?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(5,318 Views)

yes , its not working. Will I will give you my VI. plz send me your email id.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(5,310 Views)
Sorry, I typically don't do private help and I am pretty busy at the moment. Post the zipped set of vis here to give everyone a chance to help. Maybe you could also try to contact the authors of the paper.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(5,294 Views)

file is attached here. see to it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(5,286 Views)

Your data is DBL, not complex (CDB). You need to fix it upstream.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(5,279 Views)

how sir?? Please tell me

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(5,273 Views)

Well, I would probably create a second signal 90 degrees out of phase and combine it into a complex array.

This paper is way too opaque to tell anything, e.g. what are the simulation parameters (express VIs are mostly invisible from a code picture). What is the sigificance of the "12" diagram constant? How big is the complex array coming out of that subVI. (You can see from the coercion dot and the subsequent processing that the output is complex).

The author list of the paper contains all their e-mail addresses. Why don't you ask them???

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20
(5,265 Views)

I think u havent read anything in the paper. Everything is written in the paper . All about the signal which they have taken, no. of samples everything.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(5,246 Views)

@Alok198 wrote:

I think u havent read anything in the paper.

Exactly. Why should I read it?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(5,239 Views)