cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to work in diferents sequences...

Solved!
Go to solution

HI YAMAEDA!!

YES IT CAN BE POSSIBLE TO SEND IN 512MS , THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN THE SEND TIMMING,

but, in reading time, will be exact, every 32ms we must read the information.

apart from that i must be reading information also from the other pc every moment if this is posible!!!

but  can be possible to be reading everymoment???

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 71
(558 Views)

I would do the following: Create an Action Engine for your data with the commands Init, Add, Read&Clear

In a 32ms loop, get data and add to AE with Add.

in a 500ms loop, Read&Clear from the AE and send it through tcp/ip. (basically the same code as now)

Dont worry about the reciever, it will react when it gets a signal.

Try it, you're already 80% done. 🙂

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 52 of 71
(554 Views)

Action Engine Example in here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Action-engine-help/m-p/1319135/highlight/true#M540001

I think Darren wrote an excellent nugget on AE's, but i couldn't find it right now.

You _can_ use queues, but i dont think you _need_ to use them. 🙂

/Y

Qestit Systems
Message 53 of 71
(546 Views)

yamaeda!!!!

i think i have improve alot the programmm!!can you atch it??please!!!!

only in the client i see the arrays but sometimes i have an empty array that i don't want to see how can i quit it??

thanks for all!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 71
(543 Views)

I removed the queue and made an AE. Look at the attached ideas.

/Y

Qestit Systems
Download All
Message 55 of 71
(539 Views)

but they don't work properly, i cant send to the other pc, and in de servidor program if you executate highlighting you can see that gives error 56...but i don't know why...

thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 71
(537 Views)

You have a 3 sec timeout on the TCP listen, if your client hasn't started by then you'll get error 56. Just set it way higher, like 60000 (or-1?)

I just noticed a bug. You send a 1D array, but you try to recieve a 2D array. Remove a dimension in the client and it'll work.

/Y

Qestit Systems
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 71
(531 Views)

i don't know...your prgram only reads one time, the first an then after that it stopeed and mantains the same value for the rest of time....

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 71
(528 Views)

@alan4 wrote:

i don't know...your prgram only reads one time, the first an then after that it stopeed and mantains the same value for the rest of time....

Yes, the file reading part is your construct. Since it reads the file outside the loop it'll have the same value.

/Y

Qestit Systems
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 71
(525 Views)

thta's right is my part of the program...but when i have send to you the programs with queues...the line i read, was the same but the time in ms was changing all time..and in your new program no...so whats the problem, i think is in the action engine...

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 71
(523 Views)