LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save the data as .wav file taken from DAQ card

I think we have come to a stop here. Unless you post your code we will not be able to offer more help 😉

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,406 Views)

this es code but through ds code i m able to paly the audio coming but it es not saving hte data  as .wav file so wt es the problem in this code, n i hve to ask one more thing can i save the audio in mp3 fomat in labview?

zohaib

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,391 Views)

this es my code but through ds code i m able to paly the audio coming but it es not saving hte data  as .wav file so wt es the problem in this code, n i hve to ask one more thing can i save the audio in mp3 fomat in labview?
 zohaib

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,380 Views)

It is no point in posting a diffuse picture. Please always post code with your current settings made default;)

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,357 Views)

i m recording audio data from one channel using daq card (6025e) with date and time stamping  can i record  audio data from all the 16channels simultaneously in separate files of  each channel??

zohaib

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,311 Views)

this my vi

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,310 Views)

hellooo coq rouge sorry for the late reply plz reply me??

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,287 Views)

Can you tell me more about your project. Like what kind of signals do you want sample, what kind of frequency range do you need. Do you want to play the sound with a sound card/ standard media player. Your daq card has a max samplerate of 200 KHz. So 16 sound channels hmmm. I am not sure how well this will work.   

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,277 Views)

Thanx coq rouge for your actually i want to record voice conversation from multiple channel like telephone ,walkie talkie and etc therefore all of them will be audio signal ,there frequency range will be around 10k to 22k i m nt sure abt it, i dont  want to play the audio in real time bt i want the play the recorded data when it is required, when i select multiple channel it shows nothing in output? and how  i split the audio data of  different  channel of daq card? , can u explain with some vi or update my vi 

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,264 Views)

All you need to do is select all the channels that you want to read in on your front panel, and then on the DAQmx read, select multiple channels/multiple samples and that should get you the channels that you are looking for.

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,205 Views)