LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save data automaticaly in hardisk ?

this is my problem, i want to acquisition data from myrio to excel/xlsx in real time, data from myrio is readable on a graph, i've tried save data in excel/xlsx or tdms format, but not saved, when i run program with myrio, it can save in excel/xlsx or tdms format, but when i connect myrio to labview, it cannot save in excel/xlsx or tdms, but the program is run, i've been check every folder data but nothing in my folder, but when i run the labview without connect myrio, data saved in that folder and that name 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,301 Views)

Hi alfian,

you know your myRIO is a computer of its own?

You cannot save data to your PC when the VI is running on the myRIO!

There are example projects coming with LabVIEW explaining how to transfer data from myRIO to PC...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,281 Views)

Hi GerdW

Any solution to tranafer data from myRIO to pc? 

Thank's for your solution

Best regrads 

alfian77

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,257 Views)

@ALFIAN77 wrote:

Any solution to tranafer data from myRIO to pc?

There are plenty of ways.

1. Make a PC application to read the data from the myRIO.  The desired communication between the PC and the myRIO is a TCP/IP communication scheme (look into the STM library) or Network Streams.

2. Save the data on the myRIO and then use FTP or WebDAV to get the data to your PC.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,247 Views)