From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save daq data-in(from 2 channels) in 2-D arrey?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hiiiiii my friends.

i have a analog system .the output voltage of system changes during changing it's angle or direction. i want to save 2 features of it(output voltage and output angle) in 2-D arrey that shows me output angle and  it's related output voltage toward each other.so after finishing my test i should have data in 2 columns.column1:angles column2: related voltage to each angle.

after that i want to draw it's graph in labview(Voltage-Angle).

please help me in this way (i'm a biginner in this way so i'd  be glad if you explain me in detail.....)

,thanxxxx a lot 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 34
(3,090 Views)

For saving the data, just use the Write To Spreadsheet File.

For writing to a graph, use Index Array to get the two colums and then use Bundle to create a cluster out of the two 1D arrays.  Wire this cluster up to your graph.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 34
(3,083 Views)

thnx ...

I attached my created vi to show you how much i understand from  what you mentioned.

I have  problem in saving data in any path i choose! 

why my vi don't work?

thnx for your good answers...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 34
(3,069 Views)

Why are you using a Build Matrix?  And where is the 2D Array you claimed you had?  You just have a single value coming in as an input.  Where are the measured Angle and Voltage measurements?

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 34
(3,059 Views)

i sopposed  that i want to save data(X)and its square(X^2). in 2-D array. beacause it is easier for me to write and correct the Vi quickly. so now my problem beacome more simple .

When i use Write 2 Spreadsheet file it needs  array as input! i wired 2-D array and now i need to make 2-D array!? so i used appended array to make 2 different array as 2-D array.

where is my problems?

excuse me , can you explain more and in a simple way?

thnx for your attention.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 34
(3,056 Views)

GCentral
Message 6 of 34
(3,045 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 34
(3,033 Views)

Excuse me , I don't understand what changes you made?!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 34
(3,029 Views)

Hello

I'm waiting for your answers...please help me to solve my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 34
(3,007 Views)

Update...

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 34
(2,976 Views)