From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to run labview 9 version VI in labview 7.1 version and vice versa?

I tried to download biomedical example VI from forum but i am facing problem in running the VI in labview 7.1 how can i run those vi in labview 7.1.or if i m using the evalution version can i get all the features of labview version that VI requires

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,543 Views)

To run a VI that was written with a newer version of LabVIEW on an older version of LabVIEW you need to downconvert it. Post your request here: Downconvert Requests Thread

As for the features that are required, there's probably VIs that come from a toolkit. In order to use the example then you'd need to get the toolkit. What example are you referring to? Please provide a link.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,526 Views)

If this biomedical VI was from the Biomedical Starter Kit then please post this question in the Biomedical User Group discussion area.  You will find the best support for the starter kit at that location.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,515 Views)

I tried to run 'emg analysis startup kit' example in labview 9 and labview 7 but failed to find some tools or VI like "emg_median power frequency","emg_mean power frequency" etc.

I m not sure if these VI are inbuilt or user defined.

please help me out in getting this example run properly.

http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-8206 is the link

Thanks for ur reply

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,498 Views)

That example uses the Biomedical Startup Kit. You would need the LabVIEW 7 version of that kit, if it's even available. As noted by S.E.Johnson, you should post this question in that group.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,484 Views)