From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove String key focus border

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Does any one know how to to remove string key focus border? This string border shows only when tab key  pressed and PFA for more information .

I using classic  simple string and set the T mode for both foreground and background.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,217 Views)

What version of LabVIEW are you using?  Please save the 2 controls to a VI and upload it here.

When I create a classic simple string and set the foreground and background to T, the control is completely invisible.  It does not appear you did that correctly. 

Also, your controls have an image on the left.  This image could be interfering with the transparency (T).  Does the image have a white background and is the full width of the control with the string control smaller with transparency showing the image?

If that is not it, select Edit -> Customize Control and see what pieces the control is composed of.

Michael Munroe, CLD, CTD, MCP
Automate 1M+ VI Search, Sort and Edit operations with Property Inspector 5.0, now with a new Interactive Window Manager!
Now supports full project automation using one-click custom macros or CLI.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,143 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prashant1991

Use a dark background to make it not so noticeable.

You can't remove it.

George Zou
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,139 Views)

Hi Michael,

I am using LabVIEW 2016 and PFA for your reference.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,104 Views)