LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to record the data

Last time,the ADSL is Asynchronous Digital subscriber loop ,It is the same as Modem.when you communication ADSL use USB port or Ethernet card.You can see the send data and receive data in the network neiborhood To pop up, right-click on your mouse and you select the"character" ,and pop up the right click on your mouse in the connect ,then select the "state",thus you can see the communication's data.My mean is how to record the communication's data. I can read the data,but I can't record the data in excel or word .
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,270 Views)
Thomson,

From what I understand of your post, you want to capture what is coming in on the USB port from your DSL Modem. Is this correct? If it is, then LabVIEW cannot do it directly. LabVIEW does not have any USB VIs that will collect data from the USB port. You will need to call a DLL to do this. Most of the time, you can call the USB driver for the device, but since you are piggybacking the data (just getting a copy of it), this may not work. You will probably have to write a DLL of your own that will capture the data as it is read in by the original USB driver.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,270 Views)