From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to operate a set of commmands one by one using seqwence loop

Solved!
Go to solution

@perumpadapu wrote:

in the given link it's not telling that using array constant each value will take one by one. And I need every value to be converted to ascii value which ishown in my Vi. So if you help and correct my confucsion its helpful

each of these is equivallent code.  If you want an ASCII Char start with a string and use hex display for any U8 you want to convert.  It helps

Auto indexing tunnels (the blank in the middle ones) do pass one value per iteration into the loop.

Dude, you really need to press Ctrl+h and hit the detailed help link in the help window!  LabVIEW is just not that hard to read about.

Capture.PNG

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(546 Views)

I had a confusion that here how is it taking one value after the execution of previous value. the motor characteristic is that it will work only if the new write command will execute only if the previous command executed and given the result. So if this case takes such a mentioned problem. if it is please reply

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(541 Views)

here also you had not cleared my doubt that your program will take the values as I wished that is writing one code after reading the prevoius one. This behaviour it will show or not. please reply

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(536 Views)

in your VI what is the array 3, array 1 is the ascii character so i have to feed this ascii character output to the bundle structure. Please reply

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(533 Views)

this program will not work, because it sends all the commands at a time as a array. So some way to give oneexecution then next write of command. Is it possible

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(524 Views)

Oh it will. As suggested before please read the help associated with the functions you are trying to use.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvconcepts/for_loops_concepts/

When you wire an array to the input tunnel of a For Loop, the For Loop enables auto-indexing by default. When auto-indexing is enabled, the For Loop reads and processes one element in the array per loop iteration, rather than reading and processing the entire array each iteration. You can enable or disable auto-indexing depending on how you want the For Loop to process the data.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvhowto/auto_indexing_1/

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(513 Views)

I had wrote such a program using for loop when I run it in the mid of operation it shows framing error. I 'am not understanding what is it i'am attaching a snippet of the program. if you can help me please help

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(510 Views)

i'am attaching the program with for loop for the intake of values one by one. ia'm attaching the snippet of it here 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(509 Views)

You need to get the close reference vi outside of the for loop as you would close the serial port in the first iteration of the for loop.

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(505 Views)

I f I put the close operation outside its showing such a trend so what I have to do. I 'am sending that VI

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(501 Views)