LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to operate a set of commmands one by one using seqwence loop

Solved!
Go to solution

when I'am communicating with a motor, I used the attached VI but it will work only when bulb is on. So how can I execute the same as bulb is on off state. please reply

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(2,523 Views)

If your delay, read & write states remain the same, you could do this.

sequence.png

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(2,518 Views)

the first blue row, how can I creat it. can you please tell me. And my motor will take a command , the next command will happen only after the first command reply comes. Is this VI will work for me. If you send me a VI it will be very helpful to me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(2,510 Views)

Thats an array constant.

You can save the file on to your computer as (.png) and drag and drop it on to your block diagram.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(2,506 Views)

but I put array constant to my program, but its not coming as you fed. So can you help me in creating that row I expect your reply

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(2,503 Views)

I put your png file as you told but the VI shows errors as like as I attached . So please help me to overcome this

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(2,497 Views)

If you try to run the vi, the error listing window will pop-up. Double click on the first item in the list and it will take you to the error area. There you can find that YOU have added an array constant. Please remove that and it should work just fine.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(2,493 Views)

But how can I convert each number to its corresponding ascii command. can you please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(2,467 Views)

in the given link it's not telling that using array constant each value will take one by one. And I need every value to be converted to ascii value which ishown in my Vi. So if you help and correct my confucsion its helpful

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(2,465 Views)