LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to link items in the PC, to the items added in the "edit items..." list of the combobox

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

Could someone please tell me how could I link the items added in the "combo box" could be linked to the files saved in my PC and if a new file is added to the same folder in my PC it could be added directly to the list of the combo box items.....Thanking you in advance

Regards

Pratheek 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,545 Views)

Just do a Recursive File List and then put the results in the Strings[] propery (use a property node) of the combo box.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 8
(2,524 Views)

Thanks alot 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,518 Views)

if you dnt mind could you please attach the VI....... its not working in my case 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,505 Views)

Save that image I gave you earlier to your desktop.  Now drag the image file on your machine onto a blank VI.  You will automagically have the code.  It is called a snippet.  I saved that snippet with LabVIEW 2013, so you will need at least 2013 for it to work.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 5 of 8
(2,486 Views)

but I am using Labview 2010 😞

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,481 Views)

Here you go then.  I saved it in 2010 for you.

GCentral
Message 7 of 8
(2,476 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author pratheek

Thanks alot .........

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,473 Views)