LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to insert delay in array?

in my program i need to send array for control 5 servo motors , but i need to send them with delay between each number, it  suppose to control pick and place robot, any idea ?

is it possible to apply delay within array? its urgent thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 41
(4,237 Views)

I get the feeling I am missing something but here you go.

delay.png

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 41
(4,221 Views)

Hi thanks for replay , but actually sir i dun think that it works , let me show you my block diagram then you can help better , thanks for your help sir

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 41
(4,215 Views)

I need delay between arrays, for instance if i send 45 56 78 87 54 for my servo motors (there are five servo motor ),  i need delay between this number, if is essential I can make video that how this robot works (working not properly) for better understandgin, 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 41
(4,214 Views)

@erfan wrote:

I need delay between arrays, for instance if i send 45 56 78 87 54 for my servo motors (there are five servo motor ),  i need delay between this number,.., 

Your statements are confusing and conflicting. You talk about "this number" but show five numbers. Do you need delays between arrays (as you just said and as your code already does) or delays between the elements of the array?

If you need a delay between the elements, you need to add a small inner FOR loop containing the write node and autoindex over the blue 1D array, similar to steve's suggestion..

If this is not the solution, you need to be much clearer in your description, for example describe in detail how the delay should look, e.g.:

•  45 56 78 87 54 delay
  •  or 45 delay 56 delay 78 delay  87 delay  54 delay
  • or something esle

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 41
(4,205 Views)

Hi i need delay like 45 delay 55 delay 55 delay and so on, between element 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 41
(4,196 Views)

So, did you try what I suggested above? Any problems?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 41
(4,193 Views)

I uses vi like this for a stepper motor

stepper.jpg

I forgot in this the stop button, but it worked well for me.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 41
(4,178 Views)

hi,

i think Steve's suggest is a good ideal and it can work well. 

you can try it.

i used this structure to control my step motor 4 years ago.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 41
(4,168 Views)

hi i have followed the suggestion but it doesn't work , here is my program which I attached it , do you have any idea how to apply delay between each element of arrays?  I send these arrays for servo motors of my robot, but I dun want that motors move simeltanusly, I need delay between each movement.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 41
(4,131 Views)