From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to include an instrument driver with the Arduino LINX program?

Hello, 

I have made a program to control the Arduino and it works very well, and I need to include the Fluke45 driver within the Arduino LINX program... So I put the fluke driver outside the Arduino while loop as shown below :

Capture.JPG

The problem is when I start the execution , the driver is expected to be in continuous tirggering (it shows the measured value continuously) but it doesnt work as expected( it shows only one value and then stops executing) . Note that when I separate the two block diagrams,  the driver works as expected. And I need to have them both in the same Front Panel. 

How can I solve this issue? 
Can I use the two block diagrams for the same Front Panel ? or is there something missing in my program ? or Do I need another while loop for the driver? It may be a simple question but I am struggling.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,168 Views)
The code for the fluke needs to be in the same loop or in its own so that it executes more than once.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,107 Views)