LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get x and y values from a graph ??

I have a graph between irradiance and time for 24 hrs and I want to sample and get irradiance value every ten minute.please help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,129 Views)

Hello Shan,

Use the property node Value of the graph thro which you read the values.

Regards
Aks

(Appreciate answers by giving KUDOS)
Hit the stars.............. sky is not the limit.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,124 Views)

hi,

Thanks for ur reply.

can you please explain a bit further.I am attaching the vi .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,118 Views)

Hi Shan,

I have LV 8.5.1 can you save the VI in 8.5.1 and can you post it again

Regards
Aks

(Appreciate answers by giving KUDOS)
Hit the stars.............. sky is not the limit.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,105 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,102 Views)

hey AHK,

u didn`t replied to my post....

actually i want to resample the graph and use it in other vi.

br

shan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,084 Views)
Do you have a fixed sample rate? If it is you would just need to peel of every Nth element of the array which corresponds to 10 minutes. Can you provide an example of your data? What do you want the output of the VI to be?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,073 Views)

hi,

I used data from rows thirty to last to plotting graph,whose vi I have already attached. The graph is more like inverted parabola.Now I want to sample it for every ten minutes and use the irradiance value in another vi. Hope u will reply fast .

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,059 Views)

I don't understand what the numbers mean. With the first set of numbers it seems that the first column refers to hours, ranging from 0 to 24. For the second set of numbers, the range is 8.1833 to 16.6667. Are these also hours? Are you looking for an interpolated value?

Also, as far as reading the data: are you supposed to select a specific curve to read?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,056 Views)
actually it also represents irradiance but as there is no sun before 8 so its zero and started from 8.if you input the file in the vi and run you will get an inverted parabola graph. Now I like to sample this graph for every ten min.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,052 Views)