From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to generate continuous wave generation using PXI-5412

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I've run into some problems about how to  generate continuous wave generation using PXI-5412.

Here is my program code.

When I don't add delay in the program, the waveform I send is different from the set one and it's messy. Only when I add delay can I have a stable and correct waveform. I don't want delays to affect the real-time nature of the program. So I want to know how to generate a continuous and stable waveform without delay.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,820 Views)

It will be difficult for many of us to help you.  First, your program is in LabVIEW 2020, which only some of us have installed.  Second, you use a specialized Toolkit that I don't have installed (and don't even know which one it is), so when I open your VI, I see a dozen "unknown functions" that I cannot comment about.

Can you save your VI for an earlier Version, and also tell us what Modules and Toolkits you are using?  That would help bring your question to the Experts with appropriate experience.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,797 Views)

I am sorry, and I will save the program as previous version.

Thank you for your advice and help,sir

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,782 Views)

I am using NI-FGEN and NI-SCOPE moudles,and I have saved my VI as 2015 Version.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,769 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dilidili

@dilidili wrote:

I am using NI-FGEN and NI-SCOPE moudles,and I have saved my VI as 2015 Version.

NI-FGEN and NI-SCOPE are drivers for specific devices and modules (function generators, arbitrary function generators, and arbitrary waveform generators, and acquisition hardware that "exercise the functionality of the oscilloscope".  I'm not sure if the general-purpose LabVIEW Forum is the best place to find people using these devices, but I'm not sufficiently knowledgable about these devices to suggest a more appropriate NI Forum.

You might try going to forums.ni.com, looking at the Discussion Forums, and see if you can find one discussing Drivers, or Hardware that seems to include these products.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,745 Views)