From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fix the co-ordinates ?

i have an main vi, when i call the subvi user should not drag out of main window...? 

how to fix the subvi coordinates....? because my subvi should be accommodate with in the main vi window?....

Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,311 Views)

It seems like you have a couple different questions going on.

1.  You can go to VI properties and disable the scrollbars so that the user can shift the front panel around.

2.  I don't understand what you are saying by "my subVI should be accommodate with [sic] in the main VI window"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,309 Views)

i have an main vi, its maximize with the size of monitor. when i call the sub vi it will open on the main vi.. and the subvi windows property sets as floating,

my question is,

lets consider the microsoft VC++ IDE there you can find there if you create a form, you cannot move out of the main window... like this i need, also i want to show the like property window and its also should not move.

Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,300 Views)

You could simply use a subpanel. Examples ship with LabVIEW showing how subpanels work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,284 Views)