LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to dynamic create Splitter Bars

To create a property node for a splitter all you have to do is right-click on it and select: Create>Property Node

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 11 of 18
(1,476 Views)
To create a property node for a splitter all you have to do is right-click on it and select: Create>Property Node

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 12 of 18
(1,477 Views)
That's right porter.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,471 Views)
hi  Michael ,  what  i need is as the  the  flowing picture  splitter1,  user  can dynamic drag  a Data source to a front panel , and then a  chart showed on the  FP ,so i want to create spliter dynamic. 

int   splitter1 , i  made three splitters,   and i want to show or hide them in my programe.

but the result is not very good , i cann't  hide the splitter by set its  splitter . position  property
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,467 Views)
You can set position=1 that should put it farthest to the left (or top or bottom). Remember to hide the vertical scroll bar. You can't make it dissapear because the splitter defines a pane area. This is an edit time action. On the other hand, you can control the color (classic splitter only) so you can make it the same as the background then it will blend.

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
Message 15 of 18
(1,452 Views)
 Hi   Michael ,

thanks  for your reply.

what i  want to do  is  make a   interface   like   Sound and  Vibration assistant ,as the flowing picture.

user can dynamic drag the curve data to the front panel , and a graph is shown.

the main problem is how to arrange the graph  properly.

I want to know how the Sound and  Vibration assistant  do it ,  is it  completely programed in Labview?
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,442 Views)
You're gonna have to get creative. I don't have the Sound and  Vibration assistant installed so I can't test it, however, LabVIEW supports drag and drop operations so this is definitly possible. Where is the curve data comming from?

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,438 Views)
 the complete  assisant  interface like the attachment.  the  curve data come from the left panel . uesr can drag it to the right ,and then a new graph is shown .

i know how to drag data to a graph .

my problem is how to  arrange a number of graph  like rigth front panel of  assistant.  they have the same borderline which user can  drag
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,433 Views)