From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download ni imaq usb camera driver

sir

i wants to download ni imaq for usb camera driver but i am unable to download it from specified position given in website . please tell me how i can download this software or there is any other link for downloading it.

this is adrees from where i was trying tom download it.

ftp://ftp.ni.com/pub/devzone/epd/ni_imaq_usb_installer_86.exe

please tell methat what is the problem.

mpsingh
Message 1 of 5
(7,103 Views)
The link you gave in your post is working form me. Maybe a firewall which can be located local or in your company network is blocking FTP downloads or downloads of files of type exe.
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,093 Views)

I download the USB Camera driver, and install it successfully.

When I connect a camera, open Measurement & Automation Explorer, can not find camera.

I can not figure out what wrong. Please give me some help.

Thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 5
(6,993 Views)
it should work check whether it is connected succesfully to the your pc or not and when u open your camera in labview it should not open at any other placer otherwise it will not work.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,983 Views)

With Vision Assistance, it works well. I can grab image. When I switch to Measurement & Automation. Can not find any camera under Devices and Interfaces. Anyone can help me?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,973 Views)