From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display two sets of graphs from single DAQ input depending on user input?

Hello All,

I am a newbie to labview. I would like to create a code for displaying multiple graphs (2) for the 7 inputs I have on my DAQ USB-6192. I have 5 voltage and 2 temperature inputs

on my DAQ and would like to have seperate graphs for both. How can I do that?

ALso, the user would like to change the number of channels he wants to display; like 3voltage channels, 1 temperature channel... How can I encorporate all these features into my code?

Please help me.

THanks in advance.

Now on LabVIEW 10.0 on Win7
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,396 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,388 Views)

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to open newer versions of labview in older version?? Like I have version 8.0 and all the posts are in LabView 8.6or 9.0 ...

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,368 Views)

@CrackJack wrote:

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to open newer versions of labview in older version?? Like I have version 8.0 and all the posts are in LabView 8.6or 9.0 ...

Thanks in advance.

You can ask someone in this thread to convert it for you.

Just attach the file to your post, and ask them to convert it from 2009 to 8.0 for you.

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,360 Views)

Hello,

I had another doubt, how to display 5 voltage channels in 1 graph and 2 voltage channels(temperature output) in another graph/??

The graph should be kind -of intelligent such that when user inputs 2 voltage inputs and 1 temperature input; it should show up on the chart in the same order as that of the input on respective

graphs...

I posted question in another thread which was wrong one, so posting it here...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,348 Views)