From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display a bmp in labview?

Another option is to use an open source image converter to convert to a supported format.  ImageMagick may fit the bill, since it can be called from the command line using LabVIEW.  You could probably call the DLL, as well.
Message 11 of 30
(1,941 Views)
I can see that your picture is from a digital scope. Are you able to change the scope settings to export a more convenient picture format?

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 30
(1,927 Views)

Hi,

thank your very much.

I want to try your vi and check its result. But its version are higher than my labview.

Can you please provide a vi for 8.5?

thanks

br

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 30
(1,924 Views)

hi, Coq Rouge,

yes. but my oscilloscope is cheap type, so it don't support other format. just ask technical engineer.

thank your advice.

br.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 30
(1,925 Views)

hi, DFgray,

Can you give a example for it. I don't use dll or command line before.

thanks.

br.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 30
(1,923 Views)

Here's an 8.0 version:

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 16 of 30
(1,905 Views)
It is so simple actually. You may use both a IE activeX controller or the .net picture box. Se my very crude example

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
Message 17 of 30
(1,895 Views)

hi Coq Rouge

thanks you.

Can you provide a vi for 8.5?

thanks.

🙂

br

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 30
(1,874 Views)

yes I think so. But remember the example is very crude. You have to select the file you want to load before running.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 30
(1,865 Views)
Just a clarification from earlier...yes, Vision Development Module and part of the Vision Acquistion Software require a license.  However, the part needed to just display an image, NI-IMAQ, does not need a license.
Alex Person
NI-RIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 30
(1,838 Views)