LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create interface for the tekscan bpms device with the labview

I haven't got any reply from you so I am again giving a message to you. I want to know exactly what should I ask the vendor for details regarding the device. And I have read the Instrument Driver tutorial. I have got to know some thing but I am not surely getting what to ask them. Please tell me all the things that I need to ask them in detail. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31
(1,746 Views)
You need to ask about the transfer/endpoint type (bulk, interupt, control, isochronous), number of endpoints, the format and content of the data packets.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(1,747 Views)
The examples you provided above was not supported by Labview 7.0. Can you please give examples that work in that version. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 31
(1,736 Views)
I can't right now. In order to save them as 7.0, they have to be opened with 7.1 and I have not installed that on the new pc I just got. In a new thread, attach the files you want converted and ask if someone can convert them for you.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31
(1,732 Views)

Hello. 

I have backsaved the 3 examples for you to LabVIEW 7.  Please look at these as Dennis suggested. 

Let us know if these help!

Brian F
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31
(1,696 Views)
I have got the DAQ MX 6036E card with a device. I need to use it with labview. can u briefly explain me how to do it. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31
(1,664 Views)
Not understanding your question. Are you asking a general question as in how do I use a DAQ card, or is this something specific? If it's the former, you might want to start here. You can also look at this video. There's also lots of examples that ship with LabVIEW. Just make sure you have DaqMX installed.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(1,652 Views)
thanks for the reply...ya i was looking for the thing that u provided me a link for. I just wanted to get the data acquisition first and then I will analyze if there anything wrong in my measurement. So, can u give me a step by step procedure of doing it(data acquisition) like building VI or building a block diagram. Hope u understood now. And I am using DAQ mx 6036E card. So, if u can guide me, it would be a great help. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31
(1,648 Views)
A step by step procedure can be found at http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5434. Once you've gone through that, and if you have further questions, post them in a new thread. This is getting pretty far off topic from the original question. Also, try to provide some details. You said you need to learn DAQmx. There is analog input/output, digital input/output, etc. It's that kind of information that people need to provide some help.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31
(1,641 Views)
Hi Sukumar,

You also might be interested in this document to help you get started.

Learn 10 Functions in NI-DAQmx and Handle 80 Percent of Your Data Acquisition Applications

This document, along with the one that Dennis provided, should help you get started with your DAQ application.
Best regards,

Jordan D
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(1,623 Views)