LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a labview interface to simulate a key hasp

hello,
I want to create a labview interface to simulate a hasp key.

if anyone knows how to thank you in advance for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,378 Views)

Depends on the type of key, and if you want a physical or a virtual key.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,375 Views)

it is a physical key

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,363 Views)

have you got an idea?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,355 Views)

Parallel port? If so, LabVIEW on another PC could possibly control the LPT there.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,332 Views)

The question is highly unclear. Do you want a LabVIEW VI library to incorporate a Hasp license key into a LabVIEW application or do you want to simulate such a key?

In the first case you can either use the Hasp utility to wrap the built LabVIEW executable into a protected executable or access the Hasp provided DLL through the Call Library Node to query for a Hasp key and matching license info. The first is trivial and should give you enough protection from casual hackers, the second requires some experience with accessing DLL functions through the Call Library Node (which means at least some basic C programming knowledge).

If you really want to simulate a Hasp key I would recommend taking this up on a more suitable discussion board about security encryption devices and start to learn a lot about encryption and all that.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 6 of 12
(3,315 Views)

in reality I try to do a labview interface to communicate with the HASP key

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,296 Views)

do you know how do ?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,279 Views)

Rolf already answered both sides of what you could do, with such one-liner short questions no one will be able to help you with anything as we wouldn't know enough details on what you're trying to do. You first mentioned that you want to "simulate" HASP key but then you mentioned that you want a LabVIEW interface to communicate with the HASP key - those two task are totally different/opposite.

You would have to give plenty more detail using plenty more words...

-DP

--------------------------------------------------------

New Controls & Indicators made using vector graphics & animations? Click below for Pebbles UI

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,269 Views)

I apologize for not having been unclear.
I am French student internship in Canada and the company has asked me to create a LabVIEW interface to communicate with the HASP key.
Do you understand what I want?
this is the only information they gave me

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,261 Views)