- what is a BPF? (Are you talking about Bandpass filters?)
- why do you convert your data to DDT wires? The DAQmx functions work better with "plain" wires like "array of DBL!"
- Why do you need a bandpass just behind the signal generation function?
- What's the point in using DAQmx IsTaskDone when you don't read its output?
- What's the problem at all? Apparently you already solved your problem!?
You are loosing the timing information of your sine wave by using the Dynamic Data Type. Stick to the waveform, and you shouldn't get an error:
Just one more question because I am new in Labview.
I have add the new program with your comment and I look at the filtered signal graph and it doesn't look different though the inquire data look different.
I work with the X-series USB-6341 so the sampling info is now 500kHz.
thanks in advanced,