From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check the out is in fraction

Solved!
Go to solution
Hi have output in 17.22 i want to check is there is value in point form i want connect it to true case if its a number i will pass to false case structure..how to do this?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,143 Views)

Jeyanthi,

You'll need to rewrite question again.  Neither your subject line nor your message make any sense to me. 

The troublesome phrases:

"the out is in fraction"

"output in 17.22"

"value in point form"

"connect it to true case"

"if its a number I will pass to false case"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,142 Views)

Hi Jeyanthi,

Find the vi to find fractional number,hope it solves your problem Smiley Happy

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,136 Views)

can i get an 8.0 example.. plz

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,129 Views)
Solution
Accepted by jeyanthi
Find the vi in LV8.0
Balaji PK (CLA)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,126 Views)

Hi Jeyanthi,

Is your problem solved? If so please mark the post (Whichever you think is the best solution for your query). This will help others facing same problem and looking for a solution.

Balaji PK (CLA)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,101 Views)

Careful...

Message Edited by jcarmody on 03-30-2009 05:25 AM
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,080 Views)

Hi jcarmody,

I also know it is unwanted, but in the post jeyanthi mentioned i want connect it to true case if its a number i will pass to false case structure..how to do this? . So only i try to mention wire the boolean to the case structure and do required operation. anyway thanks for the comments.

Message Edited by Baji on 03-30-2009 04:03 PM
Balaji PK (CLA)

Message 8 of 9
(3,073 Views)
Arrrggggghhhhh; you're right!  I apologize.
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,069 Views)