From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to automaticallly operate a command by wait some times

Hi

i have post this question, but i think i did not describr clearly, in this control interface.VI , i have design the dispense pressure and dispense time. once i press the dispense button i want to achieve that after the operation dispense, it can automatically dispense several times without press the dispense button, anyone can help me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,267 Views)

Please stick to your original post. You do not have to create a new thread just to provide a better explanation of what you are trying to do.  People are already helping you in that thread, so please be patient, as most folks here are volunteers who have full-time jobs and cannot answer questions on an immediate basis.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,252 Views)

OK i know, but do you have any idea about how to slove my problem?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,230 Views)

You haven't attached anything useful since you did not include any of the subVIs. Name your VIs something meaningful (untitled x is just being lazy), go back to your original thread, then attach them there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,226 Views)

I have attach them in the original post

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,214 Views)