LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to aggregate 2 library in SVE Labview

hi 

I have multi libraries in labview, I want to add multi libraries as subsets of one library (Top library).

Is it possible in labview SVE?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,568 Views)

What is "LabVIEW SVE"?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,534 Views)

SVE is abbreviation of Shared Variable Engine in LabView.

I use some variables that their types is Network-Published Shared Variable.

I want 1 top library and add multi library as sub libraries to it. Is it possible in LabView?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,526 Views)

I still don't understand the connection between shared variables and libraries.

Are you talking about sublibrairies as mentioned at the bottom of this page, for example.

It would really help if you could add a few more sentences with details about what you are trying to do.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,515 Views)

There are two sub-libraries named "Variable library-(PXI-cRIO)" and "Variable library-(TCSS)" as a child of "mirror cover library" in the "Project Explorer" (please see capture.PNG), but these two sub-libraries are not as a child for "mirror cover library" in the "NI distributed system manager"  (please see capture1.PNG). It makes me a problem about library addressing. When I am going to address "Variable library-(PXI-cRIO)" as a sub-library, it seems that it does not the branch of top level library (please see capture1.PNG: right side; Location: \\SHOKATPOUR-PC\Variable Library-(PXI-cRIO)). What can I do to see location as a branch of top level library?

tnx in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,478 Views)

hi

Is there any method other than "Add Process"  in NI Distributed System Manager to use shared value engine?

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,450 Views)