LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add additional when we export image with waveform graph

Hello,

I am using invoke node (export image) with the waveform graph to plot graph.The graph will be saved as .bmp file.But I also would like to add some additional comments(string characters) which should user  variable each time i run.Its ok with postion on graph where this text appears but I need this text be on the exported image.

Please help me out.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,476 Views)

I don't follow your requst.

Please post an image or code that illustrates your challenge.

The Picture Control thread contains links to many picture realted examples.

Depending on which version of LabVIEW you are using, the Annotations may also serve your needs.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,469 Views)
I am attaching the VI and also the exported jepg  image.Acctually the prog generates the bmp image but as NI forum doesnt allow bmp file to upload.
In the VI I am reading two temperatures one from Dbus to get the sensor temperature and the other is thermocouple temp from the center of oven.The exported image is generated automatically at the end of the run.You can see that in block diagram of attached VI below the while loop

I need the user defined text to be displayed on to the exported image.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,466 Views)

I will forget I looked at your code. Smiley Surprised

Two ideas.

Use the plot>>>name property to set the plot names.

or

Read the final file, insert text in picture, save to file. There should be examples in the pciture thread I previously posted or in LabVIEW's built in help.

I hope that helps,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,439 Views)