LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Develope battery operated systen in the field using NI PPC221

DEAR SIR

I HAVE PURCHASED A COMPACTDAQ 9172,ALONG WITH VARIOUS CARDS LIKE 9201,9203,9216,9219 ALONG WITH NI PPC2115,NOW I WANT TO TAKE THE DEVELOPED SYSTEM IN THE FIELD FOR APPLICATION,NOW IS THE QUESTION OF POWER,HOW CAN I USE ALL THE SYSTEM IN THE FIELD BY BY USING DC BATTERY AS POWER SUPPLY SOURCE.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,253 Views)

There are many questions that must be answered before an accurate answer could be given.

I would contact an NI sales representative and ask for their help in selecting options for your environment.

Now is the right time to use %^<%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%3uZ>T
If you don't hate time zones, you're not a real programmer.

"You are what you don't automate"
Inplaceness is synonymous with insidiousness

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,243 Views)

Hello Mr. Datta:

Regarding your query, any DC power source supplying voltage in the range 18-32 Volts and 2 Amperes of current can be utilized for PPC-2115. For industry-specific configuration you can check here

These are rack-mount kit for a PPC-2015. For a 2115 configuration, you might have to get them custom made

As stated above, it would be of greater help if you could tell your exact requirements to a sales representative

Regards,
Sanchit Juneja
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Email: support.india@ni.com | Phone: 91-80-41190099
Learn at NI Developer Zone: http://www.ni.com/devzone

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,214 Views)

dear sanchit,

give me the total solution to make the system useable in the field with the stated configuration if u please.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,207 Views)

Mr. Datta:

It would be very difficult for me to gauge your requirements, and give a satisfactory reply over the forum. I would be able to do greater justice to your query, and direct you towards filed experts,  if you could call on our support line at :080 41190099

Regards

Sanchit Juneja
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Email: support.india@ni.com | Phone: 91-80-41190099
Learn at NI Developer Zone: http://www.ni.com/devzone

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,173 Views)