From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i movie piezo module from 0 to 80µm in 80steps with one click. i.e piezo system should move 0 to 80µm automatically and stop with one push button.

Solved!
Go to solution

hello,

can anyone help me with this issue i would like to move piezo from 0 to 80µm in 80steps with one click? i able to move manually by changing the values but it needs to be done automatically with one button. 

thanking you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,055 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RAJ1708

Hi Raj,

you need a loop, set to iterate 80 times. Send a command for a step in each iteration...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,043 Views)

Hai GerdW

i want to create start and end positions i.e i would be able to change the values as required for example if I say start position as 10µm and end Position as 30µm and should happen in that way for any number.

present I  used a numeric indicator with that I can only change value. can u help me with this what commands should i use. if possiböe can u please attach example VI how to create start and end commands.

i attached Vi image u can look at once.

thanking you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,018 Views)

Hai 

I want to create start and end positions i.e I would be able to change the values as required.  example- if I say start position as 10µm and end Position as 30µm and should happen in that way for any number.

I used a numeric indicator with that I can only change value. can u help me with which commands I can control start and positions of the device.

if possible can u please attach example VI how to create start and end commands.

I attached Vi image u can look at that.

thanking you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,053 Views)

You attached "invisible VI Image".  Attach no Image, attach a VI (please).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,022 Views)

i attached can u look over it 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,021 Views)

You say you used an indicator, but your picture has a control circled.  If you would like to limit the range of values accepted for the control, right-click on the control and go to Properties.  There should be a Data Entry tab which will allow you to define the value limits of the control and how to respond to values outside those limits.

Also, please don't post pictures of code.   Post the actual VI.   Pictures are often (usually) not descriptive enough for anyone to be able to help you.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,014 Views)

And please don't create multiple threads on the very same topic!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,001 Views)