LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i design sub station in Labview?

How can i design an Electrical Sub-Station (or Switch yard) for a Solar power plant??? Anyone knows please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,184 Views)

I'm sorry if this sounds crass or just blunt (and maybe I'm just exceptionally cranky this morning because of my headache), but frankly, your question is meaningless. All I can tell you is to go buy the DSC Toolkit, learn some LabVIEW and go to town with it.

Really, what were you expecting in terms of a response?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Message 2 of 5
(2,181 Views)

Thanks for the link!

This quote from the site was very on-point!

"(Some people assert that many hackers have a mild form of autism or Asperger's Syndrome, and are actually missing some of the brain circuitry that lubricates "normal" human social interaction. This may or may not be true. If you are not a hacker yourself, it may help you cope with our eccentricities if you think of us as being brain-damaged. Go right ahead. We won't care; we like being whatever it is we are, and generally have a healthy skepticism about clinical labels."

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 3 of 5
(2,160 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

Thanks for the link!

This quote from the site was very on-point!

"(Some people assert that many hackers have a mild form of autism or Asperger's Syndrome, and are actually missing some of the brain circuitry that lubricates "normal" human social interaction. This may or may not be true. If you are not a hacker yourself, it may help you cope with our eccentricities if you think of us as being brain-damaged. Go right ahead. We won't care; we like being whatever it is we are, and generally have a healthy skepticism about clinical labels."

I can not tell you how many times I have been told that I must have a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome so this is really funny to me.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,150 Views)

Pen. Paper. Ruler.

Else, if you ask them nicely, maybe these will give their drawings to you.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,128 Views)