LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi. please i need your help!!!!

Solved!
Go to solution

hi. please i need your help!!!! produced , prime, double,odd, single, two dijit numbers create subvi and write txt file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,677 Views)

I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to say.  How about typing out your requirements in actual sentences.  And be as precise as possible.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,670 Views)

six 1D arrays write to txt file

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,646 Views)

@arvin25 wrote:

six 1D arrays write to txt file

How do you want the data formated in the test file?  Are all of these arrays of the same data type?  If so, just use Build Array to combine them into a 2D array and use Write To Spreadsheet File.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,635 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author arvin25

Hi arvin,

this is not the explanation we expected from you…

But I removed some of your Rubegoldberg code and implemented a solution to your problem:

check.png

Use the free online courses to learn about shift registers, array handling, conditional output tunnels - and try to avoid local variables and RACE CONDITIONS!

Also learn about polymorphism. And why did you use InRangeAndCoerce in one place (left loop) and not in the other (right loop)?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,628 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Also learn about polymorphism. And why did you use InRangeAndCoerce in one place (left loop) and not in the other (right loop)?

Didn't trust it to work more than once?  This has to be an assignment right?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,573 Views)