LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, iam facing proble in synchronizing 4 ni 4472 cards input with pxi -6052e analog output. please help me out to sort out this problem

hi, iam facing problem in synchronizing 4 ni 4472 cards input with pxi -6052e analog output. please help me out to sort out this problem
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,486 Views)
Hi achyuth,

Thank you for posting on the National Instruments forum.

I am not sure what you are trying to do.  Are you trying to input and output at the same time?  Are you just trying to synchronize all of your inputs?  Do you want them to run off the same clock?  If you could, give me some more information so I can understand your problem better.

In the meantime, this might help you:

PXI Timing, Triggering, and Synchronization Capabilities of E-Series Multifunction Data Acquisition ...

PXI Timing and Synchronization

Thank You,

Nick F.
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,475 Views)

Hi Nick F ,

Thanks for your response. actually iam tring to generate sinusoidal output through the pxi 6052-e card analog output to some structure and trying to take response of that structure at 32 locations using 4 pxi-4472 cards simultaneously. iam unable to synchronize the 4pxi cards with the pxi-6052e card for this purpose. but iam able to synchronize the 4 pxi-cards . please help me in this regard

bye

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,442 Views)
Hi achyuth,

It is not possible to synchronize the 6052e and the 4472's.  One thing you can do is set a start trigger for both the generation and the acquisition that are looking for the same trigger so the output signal is generated and the input signals are read at the same time.  That way you would be able to compare the output and the input since the 4472's are synchronized and both input and output start at the same time.  Would this work for you?
Thank You,

Nick F.
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,425 Views)