LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi..i m using NI 9234 and NI 9263. I am not able to able to get data in a text file ..how should i proceed??plss helpme..

hi.. i want to acquire data in a text file through NI 9234..i m able to get this will using other sources (other than NI 9263).

but when i give a signal to NI 9263 then acquire the same signal i am not getting reliable results..

thanks

do not hesitate to give kudosSmiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,948 Views)

Hi Sahil

What kind of problem are you seeing? Could you post an image? How are you connecting the C-Series modules? Via a cDAQ-9172 maybe? Have you thought about the sampling rate on your input (to avoid aliasing)?

Best Regards

David

NISW

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,924 Views)

Hii Mr. Davidek

Yes i m using cDAQ-9172..the real problem i m facing is that i m able to get data from function generator and other sources..

but i m not able to get the data from NI-9263 ie i am giving data to NI-9263 and the same data i want to get with NI-9234..

but it is not giving reliable results??

yes i have the values for sampling rate but it is not working at all..

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,893 Views)

Hi Sahil

sahil wrote:
but it is not giving reliable results??

What do you mean by that? Could you give me an example? Without knowing what you are seeing I can imagine many different problems, for example:

How have you connected the two modules?

The 9263 output range is -10V to +10V while the 9234 has an input range of -5V to +5V.

Are you trying to synch them? The 9234 has a delta-sigma ADC.

What slots are you using?

and so on.....

Please provide more info on your setup (connections, signaltypes, frequencies, etc) and the problem you are seeing (images are very helpful). You could also post the VI you are working on if you'd like.

Best regards

David

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,883 Views)

Hi Sahil

I got ahold of the hardware you are using and put together a simple example. Have a look

Best Regards

David

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,876 Views)

hi david

the some of the datas are:

for sine vi:     freq.=100Hz,samples/sec=1000,No. of samples=100

for DAQ 9263:    Acquistion mode=1 sample on demand

for DAQ 9234 :    Acquistion mode=N samples , samples to read = 100,rate=50k

Also please check that i am right for taking the intensityplot of the received signal...

thanks

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,865 Views)

Dear Sahil

Please have a look at the VI in my last post. It is very similar to what you (seem) to need, just that mine both generates and acquires continuously. All you would need to add is the Write to file part. Using an intensity graph or not is totally up to what you want to do. For just viewing a sine signal I would not use it, instead I would use a Waveform graph. I believe that maybe some of the documents here could also benefit you.

Best Regards

David

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,862 Views)