From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with Sunny Boy inverter

Has anybody had any luck.

My SunnyBoy SMA SB4000US gets installed next Thursday.

Kevin. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,620 Views)

Hello Andcell,

I just downloaded the YASDI libraries and looking on how to use LabVIEW to communicate with our Sunny Boy inverters. Could you send me a copy of your VI as well. If you haven't fixed the problem with the crashing of the program I would like to help you out with that too. If you enter my profile you can find my email. You can send to me there if you prefere. 

Thanks.

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,287 Views)

Hi Jose,

I am trying to communicate sunny webbox with Labview for my school project. Do you manage to solve your problem? I would be very appriciated if you could provide me with ideas to approach the problem or the copy of VI.

Thanks,

Yin Min

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,172 Views)

Dear Andcell,

I am also working on a project that needs to communicate with SMA inverter via YASDI. Can you please share with me the VI you used to interface with SMA inverter usign YASDI? It's very appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Du Hui

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,083 Views)

Dear Andcell,

Srry i forgot to attach my email: labview@hotmail.sg

Thanks!

Du Hui

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,080 Views)

FYI - most of the participants in this thread haven't been active in the forum for years.  Try making your own topic and refer to this one.  People are more likely to respond to a recent post than one that was started 7 years ago.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,072 Views)

Thanks Bill for the advice..

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,069 Views)