LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help please ont this VI

hi guys

I posted this question berore but I could not find the answer. I attached a jpeg file and I could not find what it is and how to use one spot that is bordered by red frame. could you tell me how to do it?

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,316 Views)

guys I have just solved my problem. first I created a control and after it I changed it to constant.

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,315 Views)

Then why did you start a new message thread with the same question?

For reference, the question was originally asked and answered here

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,285 Views)

If u got the answer, Mark the Solution..

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,278 Views)

@Sazi wrote:

If u got the answer, Mark the Solution..

I have just marked it.

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,270 Views)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

Then why did you start a new message thread with the same question?

For reference, the question was originally asked and answered here

In the previous topic I cannot find any question till the answer of a member named . When I could not find the solution under that topic I decided to write a new one. After a while - after about 5 hours- wrote the answer under the previous topic and I marked it as a solution and I wrote a message under the new topic(that one). Maybe you are right I could not think about embeeding the link of the previous topic (you linked it as "here" above) to the new one and marking it a solution but if you look at the date and time you can clearly understand what it is. Thank you all again.

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,269 Views)

Yes.  Darin gave you the answer to your question 5 hours after you asked it in that thread.

But you waited another 19 hours after that (which I saw by looking at the dates and times) to ask the same question again even though Darin already gave you the answer.  No reason to start a new thread.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,251 Views)