From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me in my mini project about dc motor control using labview

hi,

actually the idea is that  using pid controller in labview.. controlling motor.i.e giving a setpoint to pid... n checking whether motor is running accordinly using a sensor.. i.e feedback n/w...  i dnt knw hw to proceed.. can u help me with the circuit diagram

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,903 Views)

Hi swats,

"i dnt knw hw to proceed.."

I suppose you mean "I don't know how to proceed..", something is wrong with your "o" key Smiley Wink

I would suggest going to the library of your school or university and get a book on basics of electric devices. There you will find a lot of hints on how to measure speed of motors and how they work. In fact your question covers several seminar hours in "Electrical Measurements" course at university...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 9
(4,899 Views)

hi .. thanks but not much time left... so wanted a circuit... or can u send related project snyopsisn circuits

to my project....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,889 Views)

What circuit diagram are you talking about?  If you want to know how to wire up your circuit, look at the electrical schematics provided by the motor manufacturer.

What does "snyopsisn" mean?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,886 Views)

Hi,

You can have a look at this forum post.

Also check out this and this online tutorials which will guide you on the same.

Shreyas Hebbare
Shreyas Technologies
India
Message 5 of 9
(4,858 Views)

thanks so much...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,829 Views)

it is synopsis... sorry

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,810 Views)

swats wrote:

it is synopsis... sorry

OK.  Then what does "synopsis circuit" mean?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,807 Views)

not synopsis circuit ...... i got circuit now... thanks anyways... send ideas if any for improvising my idea keep in touch

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,798 Views)