cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me by design the required thing..

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Please any one give me idea for making the operation. The attached VI shows the check box(regulated) in front panel with some text boxes below. So, now i want to make when the check box is clicked(on or regulated) i want to display last two text boxes with front labels and when it unchecked(off or unregulated) i want display first six text boxes with front labels. So, when the user try to enter alphabets in that textboxes it should not take those and give error message like only numbers are allowed. Attachment is there and please any one can make that for me. i am really new these lab view and looking for big help .(Starting from burst duty ---> current limit)

Please help me.
please help me i waste 3 days for this and i did not find any way. Looking for big help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(2,919 Views)

You are already being helped in your original thread. Please stick to that thread so people know what has already been discussed.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(2,914 Views)

Yes,

But i dont know that really what is doing and also some chanes has done on that file. please i am in do or die sistuation. I dont want to waste my time from now. i tried for one week and still nothing result.

Please understand me and do for me..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(2,908 Views)

I tried the thing what i said you. But i did not get any result if i clicked the checkbox(regulated) on the running time.

Please, this the last chance i hope from your side..help me.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(2,873 Views)

The checkbox is disabled. Right click on it and select properties and change it to enabled. Edit: For some reason it was NOT disabled in the first attachment, the one without the event structure.

Capture.PNG

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(2,862 Views)

You have a two nested loops, the big one (with visa read and write) wont loop until the inner one (the event structure) exits. This'll only happen once you click Stop. So You'll read and write VISA every time you click stop ... Is that what you want to do?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(2,832 Views)

An easier way to handle the hide/unhide is to simply place your controls on a Tab Control (which you can paint transparent).

Then it's silly easy.

A simple solution is as attached.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 7 of 17
(2,826 Views)

Hello,

Thanq for your reply but i am using labview 2009. So, it couldnt open in my system , can you paste again the attachment in 2009 format.

Thanq so much.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(2,792 Views)

one more thing how can i do with that textboxex like it can only take numbers not alphabets...any help..

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(2,789 Views)

Your indicators are not textboxes. They are numerics and cannot display alpha characters now.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(2,755 Views)