From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

harmonic simulation with LABVIEW

hello all
So now I have a project this year which is based on the LABVIEW softwareand I'm a bitbored because I have a worry in my programI will explain the project objective:
-Send input signal (AmplitudeFrequency OffsetPhase), then break it down forharmonics.
Select-harmonics observed that it is desired to an output device.
The project goal is to actually follow the evolution of a signal through its harmonics thensimulating a transformer in Multisim and pass the signal through the labview programMultisim(BTW, if you know also the means to get the labview signal in the circuit of the transformer that I will create in Multisimit would be great
Well, I hope someone can help me in my research.
I thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,691 Views)

Hi,

First of all,All the very Best for your project.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5676

follow this link.your issue can be easily resolved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
Message 2 of 6
(3,688 Views)

Thank you for your answer
but, first of all, I have to implement the program in LABVIEW, for harmonics (Must sendan input signal "Amplitude, Frequency Offset, Phase", then break it down for harmonics),after selecting harmonics that one wishes to observe.
Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,684 Views)

Hi Cherifalami,

LabVIEW provides users with a bunch of founction for signal generation and analysis.

For example to simulate a sinusoidal, square, triangular with(out) noise signal you could simply use the express VI "simulate Signal".

Then on the simulated signal you can perform whatever analysis you need.You  can FFT your signal :FFT

Many examples are provided in the LabVIEW buit-in examples. Have a look and experiment with them.

Regards

Romain DUVAL || RF & Semiconductor Staff System Engineer || CLA || CTA
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,670 Views)

Hi cherifalami,

which input device is used to send the signal?

please attach any of the VIs that you have created.It will help me to understand the issue clearly and can suggest a solution for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,647 Views)

hello everyone :smileyhappy:

I wanted to start my program in several harmonics using the method shown below join, using a table, except that this program does not work.
so I want to know if I can fix this program, or simply use another structure to launch several harmonic my choice (for example I want to launch five harmonics and then simulate them by changing parameters in the frequency and amplitude of each harmonic)
Thank you for your help ^^

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,640 Views)