LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guitar effects processor

Hi can anybody help me with this project I am doing it basically takes in a mic input and outputs the signal to the speakers I am using case selects so i can add different effects to the signal using matlab scripts at the moment it is taking in the signal but it is being delayed and i am getting serious feedback on the sounds output please help i am lost thanks i have attached my code.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,420 Views)

DUPLICATE POST please continue here

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&thread.id=470936

Please keep to one thread.

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,413 Views)
sorry can anybody help me anyway
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,390 Views)

Hi PodgeRambo,

Thank you for contacting National Instruments. As CoqRouge points out this is a duplicate post. If you are still requiring assistance, you should reply to the original thread. I have included some tips about the forums that should help you with your application

1. Always stick to one thread. If you want to maximise the number of users who will be able to help you, splitting the question into duplicate threads will split the effort. It will take you longer to find a resolution and you will alienate the board members. 

2. If you are not getting the reponse that you need from users, have you included all the information that you should? If you give short forum questions then generally you will get short replies. Give as much information as possible. Here is an example of the type of information that you should look to supply

2.1 Detailed description of the problem you are seeing - this should include files, screenshots, error codes, expected behaviour, reference material if needed.

2.2 Description of any NI hardware you are using

2.3 Description of any NI software you are using along with versioning information. If you want people to give you code in a particular version, add this at the top of your post. 

2.4 Description and links to any 3rd party software or hardware. Remember, these are NI forums and you may be using hardware that we are not familiar with. 

If you supply all of the above information then you will get more detailed responses from board members. 

3. Say thank you when people offer support and mark useful posts with Kudos. 

4. If you solve the issue, mark the post that helped you arrive at the solution with the solution button. If another, different issue appears, start a new thread. 

5. Don't expect members to write whole applications. If you need that, we have the alliance channel. 

6. Reference any examples that you have used. Also, make sure that you look at the examples that come supplied with labVIEW.

Hopefully if you follow all of the above, you will get a solution to your problem through our forums. 

I wish you the best with your application. 

Many thanks,

Andrew McLennan
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 4 of 5
(2,385 Views)
Thanks sorry for causing problems just looking for some help
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,373 Views)