From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graph proprieties size disabled (grayed) (can't resize graph with front panel)

I have 2 graph in a tab control (Main Vi).

When I resize the front panel while ''scale all objects on front panel as the window resizes'' is enable.

Only one of theses two graph resize.

I noticed that the graph that won't resize has its size option disabled and grayed, when I look in th graph proprieties (As seen on this picture)

Is there a way to enable the size or resize the graph with the sames proportions as the other one. (I already tried to group then togther, lock them..)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,846 Views)

Hi,

I tried the same here with the VI i created and it works fine.

So, i must be missing something that you have mentioned below. I am not able to replicate your problem.

Will you be share me that VI so that i can replicate and see what i can do?

Regards,

Muthuraman. S

Regards,
Muthuraman
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,817 Views)

Here are the Vi. if you scale down the window, the graph on the right (BAD) will not resize correctly. according to the graph on the right.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,799 Views)

If I delete the graph and put a new one, it allow me to resize the graph while resizing the front panel, but it's not what I m looking for.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,779 Views)

@Bob123456 wrote:

If I delete the graph and put a new one, it allow me to resize the graph while resizing the front panel, but it's not what I m looking for.

What are you looking for then?

It seems there is some corruption with the bad graph, so just replacing it with a new one seems reasonable to me.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,771 Views)

It's reasonable, but I have 10 graphs and I Use Property Nodes, so if Star to change them it's gonne ben a mess. at least if you know a way to keep all the property nodes.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,763 Views)
  1. Create the new graphs first
  2. Right-click the property nodes and link them to the new graph
  3. Delete the old graph
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,759 Views)

I don't know why this worked, but I had a similiar problem. So, I right-clicked on the indictor, then went to advanced, and selected customized(ie turned it into a control). Once the control poped up it allowed me to make changes to the size. So, I copied and pasted the indicator into my main and I was able to adjust the indicator like normal.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,570 Views)