From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google earth with moving object

Dear Sir I am Using google earth to use as my reference map to my area i am try to find example or demo to help me in doing moving object on the map the input for that object is the latitude and the longitude i though i can use a property node or invoke node but i cant do it. could u plz help me to find something for that problem

attach a project example from NI that use camera parameters. i need to extend it for my problem

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,073 Views)

Duplicate Post.

Alaashaw,

1. You've posted in the wrong forum.  This forum is for messages regarding the operation of the discussion forums, thus the title "Feedback on NI Discussion Forums".
  2. You've attached an .lvproj file.  This doesn't show anyone your actual project.  An .lvproj file is a text file that defines all of the other files that make up your project so that LabVIEW can open them up as a workspace.  Without attaching the real .vi's that make up the project, no one can help you.
  3. Please use real English language words when posting in the forum and not "text speak" such as "u" "plz" and the lower case "i".

Since the other message is a really long thread which means it might not get a lot of attention, you might want to consider starting a new message thread in the LabVIEW forum with your question.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,066 Views)