LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get the signal from analog input of the DAQ 6008 and show in a indicator

I have little experience with labview, my English is not very good, I'm new here, but if anyone can help I would be very grateful.
I am using DAQ 6008 to apply voltage and read. The analog input reads the signal all the time and sends the signal to a chart. This signal is a series of pulses, such as a square wave, but the voltage varies because it can be changed by the user.
I would like to read the signal from the chart every 1s, but when I put a numerical indicator instead of the chart, it only shows the first point on the graph.

Who can help, thank!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,268 Views)

What value would you like from the chart?  The chart has a lot of samples, but you only want to show one.  If you just want the last value, just turn on the digital display for the chart (right-click on the chart, Visible Items->Digital Display).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 7
(3,260 Views)

firtst, thank you ;

so, In the chart I want to appear all points, but beyond that, I want to get a point on the graph in a second that I choose and show in an indicator, because I want to use this number to make a mathematical operation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,255 Views)

Correlating the time could be interesting, but you will have to get the chart history (with a property node) and then Index Array to get the point you want.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 7
(3,251 Views)

thank you!
but, how can I
do this? I tried to convert to an array and then send for an array of values ​​but could not, appears only the value of the first point
do you have any examples? which function I use?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,240 Views)

Hi tehqueiroz,

LabVIEW (and DAQmx) comes with a lot of example VIs. Please start the example finder in LabVIEW's help menu…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,236 Views)

here is the program that I did, I want to read the sign at the time the voltage is applied in "Tr" and get this value and use it to make an account...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,235 Views)