LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get erro 89137,200279,200474

I am new for LabView and have no idea what is wrong with my code.

First of all, I am using NI 9263 and NI 9401 in my system. I want to be able to read the frequency and record the data at the same time. However, the error 89137 pops up. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,802 Views)

Hi,

please search on Ni web site before posting : here is a research using your error code.

Regards

V-F
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,790 Views)

Hello Byao,

I would suggest starting off with a shipping example which you can locate from the getting started window, or help menu in labview. From there I would recommend proceeding to Hardware Input and Output -> DAQmx -> Analog Measurements -> Voltage (finite or continuous depending on your specific application) and then modify as necessary to add the frequency analysis, perhaps the Tone Measurements Express VI. If starting from that template is not what you are looking for could you describe in more detail how you are attempting to measure frequency, or attach your VI to this forum so I might have a better idea how to help you eliminate that error.

Best,

Blayne Kettlewell 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,774 Views)

Thank for your reply. I solved the problem by using write to spreadsheet file.vi to save the data. Right now, I have another question is, how often does the write to spreadsheet file.vi save the data? My sample rate from DAQ is 100K samples per second, but seems like it only saves 20-40 samples per second to the file.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,752 Views)

Hello Byao,

If your end goal is to write large amounts of data at a high data transfer rate I would suggest that you consider using TDMS Direct Integration in NI DAQmx logging http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/9574 rather than utilizing the write to spreadsheet.vi . If you wish to then graph/manipulate the data in Excel is a plug in to excel to import TDMS data http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/2944. I would pursue this avenue based on your sampling rate as in my experience TDMS direct integration is better suited for handling high data transfer rates and large file sizes.

Best,

Blayne Kettlewell 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,733 Views)

Thanks Blayne, I will give a try on TDMS Integration.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,721 Views)