LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g web server monitoring

Hello,

Is there any way to add a case to the matlab code which catches the "zero set of data" and allows you to pass something reasonable to LabVIEW?  It could pass a value that would otherwise be impossible and you could check for that on the LabVIEW side to know that the the problem was the "zero set of data," and then take whatever action was appropriate.

I think that would be the easiest way to get around it - try to modify the matlab code slightly so that the error never occurs, and then just pass something that you can use to distinguish that case in LabVIEW.

Is that possible?

Best Regards,

JLS
Best,
JLS
Sixclear
Message 11 of 14
(574 Views)
Sorry it took so long to answer but, yes I actually have a trap on the data in labview on the input side that catches about 90% of the cases, but due to some data input issues on the Database sideI suddenly had data coming in that created the same problem but from a signature the trap didnt recognize.  I was able to have the data input issue resolved...so hopefully the issue is resolved.  but thank you for the help along the way!  🙂
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(564 Views)
Hello,

No problem about the delay, and thanks for posting an update; glad to hear that you seem to have eluded the error!

Best Regards,

JLS
Best,
JLS
Sixclear
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(554 Views)
Double posted accidentally.

JLS

Message Edited by JLS on 04-14-2006 02:38 PM

Best,