From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

front panel is not shown completely.

Hi.

I have worked on a project more than three months and last week I was faced with a strange problem. When I switch from 'block diagram' to 'front panel' window it is not shown completely. I had this problem in LabVIEW 8.0 then I removed it completely and installed LabVIEW 8.5 but after two or three days it happened again. I do not think it is related to my laptop because I tested it on three different computers. I deleted all objects in 'block diagram' and 'front panel' windows but the file still has this problem. I attached my file and some images. When I compile and make an executable file it still has the problem. The 'image3.jpg' shows that file. When switch from another window like word to this window it is not shown completely. I do not know what to do.

Thanks a lot.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,534 Views)

I tested your VI in 8.6.1 and observe similar redraw problems. I suspect something is corrupt.

Have you tried starting with a new VI and copying you old code over?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,499 Views)

Hello,

Does this happen with other VIs as well? I would also suggest what was posted above, to recreate the VI and save to a new file, see what happens.

Regards,

Anna K

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,470 Views)
Hello.
I did what you had suggested and my problem have solved.
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,451 Views)