cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

front panel change afte build EXE

Solved!
Go to solution

HI guys,

I build a program with custom control on front panel,but the front panel changed after build EXE ,and the custom control became very big and blur.  i try to build it on other conputer,the front panel will also chenge after build EXE.

.any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,730 Views)
Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,712 Views)
can you post a picture of the source code and afetr you build the exe?
Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,689 Views)
see attached custom control.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,678 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dodoo

I was recently working with images on boolean buttons and came across this video.  http://forums.jkisoft.com/index.php?showtopic=490  I'd recommend watching it.  Even if you don't need to do exactly what they are doing, it gives a pretty good look at different features of the control editor.

I think you are dealing with a few problems.

1.  You pasted a picture into the Boolean text of the control.  It causes resizing of the picture.  I came across this in a wierd way when I worked on a Button with a picture pasted into a boolean text and things looked fine on my Vista system, but looked distorted when I took the VI to an XP system .  (A different system font caused a different sizing on the font even though the font size was the same, and the embedded picture changed accordingly.)  When I had this problem, searching the forums led me to a message thread that linked to that video and that showed me how I was doing things wrong.

2.  Your screenshot shows you are dealing with either a chinese or japanese or some other Oriental character set.  All of those crazy characters just don't seem to work well on computers and have odd character sets that do all sorts of unpredictable things.

Watch that video.  Learn about the parts window in the control editor.  Look at pasting pictures as decals, or with the way they customize the controls.  Don't mess with pasting pictures into the text field parft of the control.  Start over from scratch customizing boolean buttons to get the appearance you want based on what you learn from that video.

Message 5 of 6
(2,674 Views)

Hi Ravens,

Thank you very much,yes I posted picture in text,you are a good teacher. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,654 Views)