LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frequency of signal

Hi friends,

the signal is formed with a hardware. in VI, I would like to change frequency of the signal. For this, what can I do?

Have a nice work

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,849 Views)

@1085 wrote:

Hi friends,

the signal is formed with a hardware. in VI, I would like to change frequency of the signal. For this, what can I do?

Have a nice work

Start by showing us what you've tried -- post your code.  If you want someone to actually do the work for you, hire them.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,832 Views)

What signal?  What hardware?  Do you want to change the sampling frequency or the bandwidth frequency of the signal?  Definately need a lot more information to be of any help.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,806 Views)

For example, The signal is formed by the sine pattern. all the control of sine pattern function is constant, and  frequency of the signal is only changed. for this,what can I do?

Have nice work

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,769 Views)

Do you have any code?  If so, post it.  Is this a class assignment?  If so, don't ask us to do your homework for you, as it will only cheat you out of learning LabVIEW.  Are you trying to learn LabVIEW "on your own"?  There are lots of good tutorials (which will take a little time to work through, but LabVIEW programming is a skill which requires a little time and practice).

I "borrowed" the following list of links to (mostly free) tutorials/instructions from Hooovahh --

NI Learning Center

NI Getting Started

-Hardware Basics

-LabVEW Basics

-DAQ Application Tutorials

3 Hour LabVIEW Introduction

6 Hour LabVIEW Introduction
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required
LabVIEW Wiki on Training

BS

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,748 Views)

Please feel free to post your code and I will be happy to review it for you.

Warm Regards,

Josh
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,719 Views)

Why don't you just use the example in Find Examples for Continuous Output Voltage?  That lets you choose the frequency.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,713 Views)